Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Smorgasbord

It's been a while since I've posted and I have so many random thoughts. So here there are:

1. Pedophiles amaze me...especially the ones that clearly don't watch Dateline NBC. I'm like for real...first of all, you are stupid and going to hell for preying on these young girls. And, then, you are dumb as hell b/c the Dateline guy, I feel like, does this same story (To Catch a Predator, that is) ALL THE TIME! And, then you are going to get on TV and act like your 50-year old ass was just coming over to some random 12 year old girl's house to play cards....talking about...she didn't really say her age. Do you mean to tell me that you don't think that Dateline NBC has been tracking your child stalking ass long enough to know that YOU KNOW how old this child supposedly is? Old dumb raggedy ass...you DESERVE to go to jail...and DESERVE to get what is coming to you. Don't drop the soap, homie!

2. The girls on this season of American Idol are leaps and bounds better than the dudes. And speaking of American Idol, if you know that you have pictures out there with you slobbing someone's knob, how about you just don't try out b/c guess what, those pictures are going to get it. So, Antonella Barba...you're a dumb ho! And, if you ask me, it's your best friend (the one that got cut in the first round) that is responsible for those pictures surfacing.

3. So, I didn't have to go to work today b/c the power was out in my building. It went off at 3:00 p.m. YESTERDAY, and I guess, by this morning, they didn't have it completely restored. Of course, I'm not complaining by any means, b/c I enjoyed my day off. But, I think it is ri-damn-diculous that the power couldn't be restored. Also, why is it that power went out in certain parts of the building but not others. In my office, the lights were on but all of the electronics were out. One of my friends on the second level had no power, not even lights, while the other never lost power. Craziness!

4. Is it me, or did Jennifer Hudson look like Puff the Magic Dragon at the Oscars when she was wearing that damn jacket/wings get up?

5. I wonder who is going to pay for Bobby Brown to get out of jail now...and even after that, who is going to continually pay for his child support?

6. So I went to a club with my frat brother and his friend on Sat. She was like...I think that music will be real good...and the crowd diverse. We go. As soon as I go in, I'm like...I'm clearly not staying here all night. It was a different crowd, but not as diverse as she made it seem. Basically, a whole lot of white and Asian people...with a very black folk here and there. Now, I don't have problem with mixed clubs...but what I do have a problem with is the fact that we were there for 45 minutes to an hour and I'll be damned if the song that was planning lasted for the entire time. I was like...this is like the neverending song. And, then the song didn't even have any words...all I heard was bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump...at the same pace...yeah for like an hour. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying it...but after awhile, it was more than time to go. Apparently there was a DJ, but he needs to be fired...like ASAP!

7. Why in the SAM HELL is there a new reality show where they are supposedly auditioning a new Pussycat Doll? I mean, for real, aren't there like 20 of them already?

8. I hope the Groundhog saw its shadow...cause I'm ready for Spring...and Sundays at Sequoia.

9. Isn't it a tragedy that we are now going to have to break in a new bartender (at Play) after the Cloud debacle last Thursday?

10. Why is it that crackheads always ask for a quarter? For real, a quarter. What in the hell are you going to do with a quarter? Buy a bouncy ball or some bubble gum out of the quarter machine?

No comments: