Monday, February 06, 2006

Pet Peeves

1. Bad ass kids. And, in particular, loud ass bad ass kids that ride the metro. Sit your non bill-paying ass down and shut the hell up!

2. Uncleanliness. I realize that I may just be borderline OCD...but damn, if you cook something, clean your fuckin dishes. Don't leave notes talking about...I'll get that tomorrow after work. Hell to the naw...you need to clean that shit now.

3. Liars. OK...I get a call from a friend this weekend talking about, yeah...your boy told me that you told him all about me. I'm like, who are you talking about? She says, X. I don't even talk to X like that. In fact, X gets on my fuckin nerves b/c he is always trying to get attention, he is height deficient and his breath stinks. Luckily, she knew how X is and she didn't believe him anyways. But, don't be lying on me....asshole!

4. People that don't speak. Maybe it's b/c I'm from the South...but I just expect that when you speak to people, they will speak back. I mean, is it going to give you a heart attack to speak back to someone who speaks to you. Cold bastards!!

5. People who don't read...and then try to make jokes when their ass gets called on. I'm not saying that I'm a gunner or anything (refer to Pia's World for definition of gunner), but best believe, if I know that I haven't read, I'm not going to class...or I'm going to tell the professor beforehand so that he/she won't call on me. That way, I don't look like an idiot when I am called on and clearly not prepared. And, then if you are not prepared and do get called on, that would not be the time to try to be Adam Sandler. You may just want to apologize for not being prepared and then shut the fuck up! Thanks. The Management.

6. Black belts and brown shoes; or vice versa!

...this will be an ongoing post.

No comments: