Sunday, February 26, 2006

World Premiere

I was in a production this weekend...and generally, being in front of crowd speaking or doing whatever is nothing to me. Singing, however, is another story. Though everyone has given me very positive feedback, I was up on stage shaking like Muhammad Ali. Then, right before I'm supposed to sing, my mouth loses every bit of saliva...and then I couldn't swallow...I was a mess! I'm just glad it came out well.

And speaking of performances, why is it that the people with the least talent are the first ones to want to volunteer to do something? Have some rhythm before you decide that you want to volunteer to choreograph a dance! Don't be the person that choreographs the dance...and then get on stage and look worse than everyone else!! Thanks. The Management.

No comments: