Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pet Peeves: The Addendum

More things that get on my fuckin nerves:

1. People who walk up to the Metro turnstile and put their card in knowing DAMN WELL that they don't have any more money left on it.

2. People who are scared to step onto the damn escalator. I mean, does it really take a whole minute for you to get on the escalator. Move out of the damn way!

3. When people who are extra to the extreme over stupid shit.

4. When you tell people that their breath stinks, and they don't immediately move out of your fuckin face...or immediately attempt to fix that shit.

5. People that ask questions that they already 100% know the answer to.

6. Gas stations that don't have pay at the pump! It's freakin 2006...get with the muthafuckin program!


See, my body may be back in DC, but my mind and spirit are still in Mexico...and dumb folks/shit are making it that much harder for me to accept the fact that I'm back to the grind.

No comments: