Monday, December 04, 2006

And Then it was Frigid...

So, yeah...I wake up this morning to go the gym before work. I'm one of those strange souls that is OK with waking up at 6:00 a.m. to go and work out before I go to the office. So, anyways, I walk outside...and it is freezing. I mean...like I almost start to turn around and go back in the house. But, I was already up...and out...and so I just ran to the gym. Yep...a little adrenalin builder before the actual adrenalin builder.

So...it was cold.

But, what about, I came home from work tonight...and walked in my house...only to find that it was not too much warmer than it was outside. I look at the thermostat and it says 65. And, now I'm like...who in the SAM HELL would turn a thermostat to 65 in DC in the winter. I mean, fuck being cheap...that's just downright triflin. So, of course, I turn it up...way up...and now I'm in my room so as to avoid a conflict with the triflin roommate, as I was a little touched a minute ago. He better be glad that he is not home.


On a lighter note...I read the funniest complaint that I have ever read in my life today. A homeless person, whose address was "The Bench outside of 13th and G NW" is suing DC. Among many other things, she is suing for breach of contract after she bought something "that was sold back to her reused." LMAO!! Sad, but funny!

No comments: