Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Frustration...

This week has been full of frustration.

First of all, graduation. Graduation is supposed to be a happy time...a time of reflection...a time of accomplishment. For me, at this moment in time, it is a time of frustration. First of all, how in the hell are you going to give me just SIX tickets for graduation. I just paid you $120000 for the longest 3 years of my life, and you are telling me that only SIX of my peeps can come to graduation. I THINK NOT! I have 20 people coming ... and if they think that all of people are not getting in...then there will be consequences and repercussions. Let's just pray that I don't get arrested on graduation day cause it will look ugly if I have to report to the bar committee that I got arrested on my graduation day. Application DENIED!

In addition to the tickets, graduation means that bar courses are right around the corner...which means thousands of dollars will be dropped in a matter of days. It's bad enough that I'm about to experience the most dreadful summer of my life...but it's even worse that it's going to make me broke as hell. I'm going to have to sell my body to sustain myself. Such a shame...lol.

Itinerary...with all of my family and friends coming...developing an itinerary to suit all is going to be problematic. First of all, my family already says that I'm bourgie...lol...but I can't help it. If I want Old Ebbitt Grill or Capitol Grille for my graduation, shouldn't I be able to get it? But, I shall compromise and either go to Georgia Browns or Buca di Beppo.

My Class Reunion. This is starting to become the bane of my existence. Maybe I should have thought about this 10 years ago when I decided to be senior class president. Things are moving that way I had hoped...and I hope it all falls into place BEFORE bar classes begin...b/c when that starts...it's a wrap!

On top of all of that, my roommates are starting to irk my last nerves. I mean, all they did was speak to me when I walk in the door...but for some reason, it's been irking me. Praise GOD that they will be gone this weekend so I can thoroughly clean my house...and then sit here in the peace and quiet. I have strongly considered moving...but I neither the time nor the energy to do that...plus, I would like there to be at least one year of my life when I don't move (as I have moved every year for the past 10 years.)

With all that said though, as Deacon Colden used to say every Sunday, Praise God for as well as it is, cause it could be worse.

1 comment:

..Sue...Zette... said...

Think of it this way...we would appreciate the great things if we didn't experience the BS that life throws us from time to time. Congratulations Will...you're a role model for us all!