Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Nerve of Folks

OK...so I'm sitting in the Mock Trial Board room/office...trying to finish up my brief that is due tomorrow. I've been sitting in here alone for at least an hour. Then, I hear someone coming into the door. It's some Kirsten that I have never seen before in my life. She says, Hi...looking at me like I stole something. So, I return the look...and then introduce myself. She does the same. Then as she is sitting down across the table from me...this bitch has the audacity to ask me if I am on the Mock Trial Board. Are you fuckin kidding me? No...I was just sitting my ass in here before you got here w/out permission. In fact, I just walked through that damn locked door in order to get in here. Or even better, though I'm not on the board, I just happen to know the code to get me into the damn office. So, I had to give her THAT "you dumb bitch" look...and say....are YOU are the mock trial board? In my mind, I was also saying...bitch, why in the fuck would I be in here if I wasn't on the board. She answers yes...and of course, with attitude, I say...you must be a 1 or 2L...so young...I was on the board before you even had a chance to try out. And, then I smiled...and went back to what I was doing. I tried to give her enough attitude so that she would leave...but this Becky clearly didn't get the hint.

No comments: