Saturday, August 19, 2006

Customer Service

I truly don't believe that some people understand the importance of quality customer service. It is a matter of what most of us learned from our parents even before we started school...and that is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And, when running a business, it is imperative that you treat people with respect and fairness to ensure that they will support your business in the long run.

Where is this coming from?

Last night, one of my "co-workers" acted a damn fool at the door of a party, which is NOT good customer service. And, though I was on the verge of calling her the bitch that she was, I refrained to not cause a scene...but best believe that when the crowd died down, I went over and put her ugly ass in check. Needless to say, she won't be working the door anymore.

No comments: