Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This is NOT High School Anymore

...so yeah...I'm still venting about my upcoming reunion. As happy as I will be to see some folks, I can't wait for this to be over. It's become the bane of my existence...until Sunday, that is.

Anyways, one of my classmates calls me to ask about where to go for registration on Friday. Of course, I snidely reply...had you checked your email, you would have seen an entire agenda for the weekend. (Me thinking: Stop blowing my damn phone up when you have all the answers at hand.) What's even funnier is that this one of the people that RSVP'd, yet we STILL don't have their damn money! I mean, why are you even asking about what is going on b/c if I don't have your money by registration on Friday, you will be locked the fuck out! I don't play that!

Then he proceeds to want a rundown of who is going to be in attendance. I name a few people off the top of my head. He is like...yep...I'll be trying to hit that this weekend...in fact, it's my goal to get with those girls that I didn't get with in high school. Now, I'm thinking, is he fuckin serious? Grow the fuck up? If they didn't want your ass then...what in the SAM HELL makes you think that they want you now...when your ass is complaining to me about how $40 is too much! Ole cheap ass! And, did I mention that he is the same one who requested that I order him a XXXXL shirt? Old cheap and gargantuan Shrek looking ass...and you think someone wants to talk to your SWOW (that's swine and cow combined) ass? I THINK NOT!!

(breathe)

These folk have done tested my nerves. I just hope that I don't go off this weekend...and even so, I don't give a fuck.

No comments: