Monday, October 02, 2006

Comments Galore

Yep...it is has been quite a while since I have blogged...and I have a bunch of random shit to say...

Where do I start?

1. My Class Reunion
Well, despite my rants and raves prior to the reunion, it actually turned out well. It was not as well attended as we had thought, but a good time was still had. And, it was really good to see MOST of the people that I graduated with ten years ago. But, others...yeah...they could have stayed their asses home. I mean, one in particular, just lies and lies and lies. But, I won't even go there. Well, actually, I will. Why do people have to put on fronts? I mean, if you work at a furniture store, be a proud furniture store worker...b/c guess what, you have a job....you are paying your bills...and you are doing alright. And, I, for one, could care less what it is that you do...as long as you are happy. You ain't got to lie, Craig...you ain't got to lie.

2. Ineptitude
Why are certain people in a certain division of a certain courthouse...so INEPT? I mean, how are you going to tell me one thing...and then tell the polar opposite to the next person that asked you the same exact question. Just triflin...and INEPT!!

3. Desperate Housewives
Am I the only one that was taken for a loop when Chow Mei ended up having a black baby? LOL! When Gabby and Carlos saw that baby, they were like...hell no...there will not be a Tyrone Jerome Solis here! lol Someone (BG) said that baby was Dominican (LMAO)...but I think not. THAT was a brother!

4. The Wire
Is it me...or is The Wire one of the best shows on TV? It's sad b/c it is a very realistic depiction of West Baltimore...but it is a great show. And, Omar is my mofo! And speaking of The Wire, why is Marlo's forehead so long? I mean, damn..it he has a football field on his forehead. He needs to do like Memphis Bleek and Neyo and just wear hats all the time.

5. White Water Rafting
The rapids were blah...class 1, 2, and maybe one 3. But, what was the craziest thing about my Saturday trip was when the Jack and Jill man came up and stole our chicken...and then he acted like he didn't know that it was our chicken when he KNEW that his wife had ordered pizza for them.

6. Short hair is not the business for all women. Please and thanks.

7. As AL said last night, why hasn't anyone picked at Deelishus (Flavor of Love) for those nasty ass keloids she has on her back? And, then that bitch has the nerve to wear off the shoulder dresses? LOL!

8. Why am excited about going home the third weekend of October?

9. My next door neighbor's cat has one more time to be over in our backyard b/c next time, I will be taking him up to the CarryOut for them to make some general tso chicken out of him.

10. The weather here in DC has been beautiful. I have been enjoying my walks to and from work.
OK...that's it...my mind has too much randomness going on.

No comments: