Sunday, January 29, 2006

Flavor of Love

One word for this show: SHENANIGANS!!

Or as my homie PJM puts it....DARKNESS!!

I have soooo many comments about this show...and these people...

1) Are these hoes...and yes, they are hoes...serious? Did they not SEE who they are trying to win as a price. That nukka looks like...um, I cannot even come up with the words to describe...maybe a cross between Shabba Ranks and a chargrilled wombat...or something like that...and he looks like he stinks.

2) And, this Hottie girl...someone CLEARLY lied to you b/c you are in no way hot! The only HOT that you are is a HOT ass mess!!

3) And, did this heifer just tongue Flav down? (gagging) I think I just threw up in my mouth.

4) And, why does Red Oyster have that big ass tattoo on her chest? And, why in the hell is her name Red Oyster?

5) Are they fuckin cryin over Flavor FLAV! Get the fuck outta here.

I am soooo done!

1 comment:

PJ said...

OK! That show is SUCH a hot mess....and such darkness....on SOOOOO many levels. Flav is a disgrace, we may have to revoke his black card.