Thursday, January 05, 2006

Texas BITCHES!!!

Now...I must admit, normally I don't like anything from Texas except for Beyonce and UGK (ok..plus the rest of Destiny's Child, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, chopped and screwed...yada yada yada). But, other than that, I don't like Texas!

Last night, however, I was on the Texas bandwagon b/c I am sooo sick of hearing about USC. Fuck USC!! I mean, if you have 2 Heisman trophy winners on one team, you are SUPPOSED to be good...so stop damn talking about it.

All I have to say is that Vince Young showed both of those Heisman trophy winners that HE is the man! That kid showed the hell out! Over 460 yards...with 200 of them rushing...a QB rushing for 200 yards! And, let's not mention his 3 rushing TDs. Reggie who? Last night, Mr. Bush was quiet...LenDale White was doing all the work. But, even he couldn't match Vince Young who was outstanding!! Or, as SI.com put it, he was In-VINCE-ible. lol

So hats off to Texas for winning the national championship!

And, hats off to the best conference in college football...the SEC...for having 5 teams in the top 15 in the final rankings!! (you know I had to throw that in...GO GATORS!!) lol

1 comment:

..Sue...Zette... said...

I'm so feeling you on that...I don't think anybody wanted USC to win.

I was also pleased that both UGA and FSU lost their bowl games...lol

Awesome blog...damn everybody's bloggin.