Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just One of Those Days

So...today is the day that I really didn't feel like being bothered with folk. Call it a mood...or whatever...but that is the way that I felt.

ESPECIALLY, since this morning, I figured out that bonuses came out on Monday...and no bonus for the little PT kid. And, so...Christmas gift giving is TRULY postponed until 2006 for me.

Anyways, as I clearly was not in the mood...what do I get when I come home? Well, my roommate's parents. They came down for the holidays. And, as I walk in the house, I am overwhelmed with the smell of FISH (which I hate)...and then I have to be cordial and meet the parents that I have never met. Now, don't get me wrong...they seem like very nice people...in fact they brought us a freshly cut Christmas tree...but I was just not in the mood to be social.
But, I'm forced too...and so, I exchange pleasantries for about 15 seconds...and then go and lock myself in my room. But, then after a couple hours...I get hungry. This means I have to go downstairs where everyone is...which means, I have to be social. Did I mention that I did not feel like being social today?

So, I slip downstairs...and start cooking. Luckily, they weren't paying me much attention as they were playing cards. Good...I don't have to talk and tell my life story b/c I really don't want to hear yours right now.

It's just one of those days...

And, another thing...why is it that the intern that shares an office with me is always eating. He is cool as hell, but his fat ass is always eating. If he gets there before me in the morning, when I open the door to our office, it is almost guaranteed that that shit will smell like bacon....or eggs...or goddamn honey buns!! Fat ass!! And, then he is always snacking, to the point that I usually am not hungry b/c I feel like he has eaten enough for the both of us. And, then I bet he wonders why he is EXTRA EXTRA plump...plump to the extreme!!

Anyways, just one of those days!!

No comments: