Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Starbucks and Sushi

...so I find that this blogging thing is quite therapeutic.

Anyways, it dawned on me that I think the people at Starbucks actually put liquid crack in their damn coffee, chai...even their Pumpkin Scones, as there is no other reason in the world why I have been to Starbucks at least once a day for the past 3 weeks!! It's addictive as hell. And, so today I tell myself that THIS is the day that I will not go to Starbucks.

But, what had happened was...it was cold as a muthafucka!! So, I HAD to go!! And, I walk in to the one by my job...and they are like...HEY!!! Grande Chai Eggnog Latte??!! Umm....no...pump your breaks. (Actually, let me not try to act like I haven't ordered that everyday for the past 2 weeks). Today, I want cider...a caramel apple cider!! YUM!! Womp! Womp! We are out of cider! Do you want your regular drink? NO....what I want is what I asked for...and that is a caramel apple cider. I mean, didn't you see a week ago that you were running out of cider. I KNOW that someone is responsible for the inventory. You're FIRED!! Then, I'm like...that's OK....I figured that was God trying to tell me that I didn't need Starbucks today. So, I left with no drink in hand and $5 still in my pocket!! Go me!!

OK...and then I had a craving for sushi today. I'm sort of an imposter though b/c I don't eat cooked fish...so I'll be damned if I eat it raw. However comma, I loves me some sushi...california rolls, shrimp rolls, spider rolls...YUM!! So, instead of eating the leftover food that everyone was eating in our office today from yesterday's holiday party (I don't do leftovers for the most part....and if that's bourgie, oh well), I decide to brave the 20 degree weather and walk to get me some sushi. Half way, I regretted that decision. It was cold as hell. But, I get my sushi....and it was off the chain.

Well, off to prepare for my dispositive motion tomorrow. Let me just pray that the judge has time tomorrow...b/c I'm ready for a new client.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Will you are SUCH a crackhead for having a starbucks addiction that rivals mine...and you know damn well those chai eggnog lattes are the shit!!! I have to keep from ordering them because they are WAY too fattening...we can't have me blowing up like a balloon!!