Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lazy Bastard

Today...I was a lazy bastard.

Though it was very nice day today (well, nice for the winter), I kept my ass in my room the majority of the day, in my pajamas, watching many, many episodes of A Different World (one of my all time favorite, if not THE favorite, shows.)

Did I go the gym? No!

Did I go to the museum? No!

Did I go hang out with any of my friends? No!

Did I go to Starbucks? No!

Did my friend ever call me back so that we could go to sushi? No!

I watched TV ALL DAMN DAY!! Such a waste!!

But, I did talk to one of my boys today about my Starbucks addiction...and how it's been two days...and how I've been trippin...and he was like...the best way to get over that damn addiction is to look at your bank statement. That will be a cure like a muthafucka!! LOL Funny, but so true!! I have spent too much damn money at Starbucks...and then will be the first one to complain about how it seems like I don't have any money. Um...if I would have slowed my roll on the lattes, maybe I'd have some money. Just a thought! lol

Back to being a lazy bastard...

No comments: